YRDSB has refreshed its Board website to make it easier for families to find the important information they are looking for at www.yrdsb.ca.
The new website has been designed to be mobile friendly, translatable, accessible, searchable, easy to navigate and to better reflect York Region District School Board and our community. This includes:
- Built-in translation tool
- Enhanced search capabilities
- Built-in accessibility features to meet accessibility legislation
- Revised navigation based on user testing, website analytics and research
- Quick access to six of our most accessed pages, including school calendars and school transportation information.
The new website also includes:
- Family Resources that provides quick access to online tools like Edsby, Google Classroom and School Cash Online, as well as links to information about translation tools, IT support for families and more. Use the “need help” button to access tips and support in using these tools.
- Updated Online Student Tools pages provide quick access to students to online learning platforms and resources to help with homework. Use the “need help” button to access tips and support in using these tools.
- An enhanced Newsroom with access to the latest news, events and videos so you can find out what’s happening around our Board.
- Easy access to information about supports for students, elementary school and secondary school programs, adult learning opportunities and more.
Information about COVID-19 and schools, including update information, screening tools and frequently asked questions can still be found at www.yrdsb.ca/school-reopening.
We hope that the website makes it easier for families to find and access the information you are looking for. When you visit the new website, please take the time to share your feedback, so we can continue to ensure our website meets the needs of the community we serve.