With the production of the Bayview Glen P.S. Community Cookbook now underway, we invite all our students in F2F and EVS to submit their very own cover designs. Please be sure to share this opportunity with your children!
- The cover design should contain the title ‘Bayview Glen P.S. Community Cookbook’.
- All students are welcome to participate (even if their family didn’t submit a recipe).
- Students can use any medium they like –pencil crayons, markers or digital tools— to design the cover. The design should be vibrant, colourful and appealing!
- Student artists are welcome and encouraged to ‘sign’ their work, but should do so modestly in a corner of the page.
- The cover dimensions for the cookbook are 20×25 cm (8 inch x 10 inch) oriented in portrait fashion. (If regular paper is used, the design will be scaled down.)
- Student cover submissions can be dropped off at the office or shared electronically with email@example.com.
- Student artwork can be sent in through Friday, March 26th.
The Cookbook Committee will review all cover submissions and determine the Bayview Glen P.S. Cookbook cover design winner which will grace the front of the cookbook when it’s prepared in this coming Spring.
We look forward to seeing our students’ creativity!