We’d like to invite all parents and guardians in the Bayview Glen P.S. community to a free presentation, Simple Gift: Emotional Regulation for Parents of Children from Birth to Teen. This session will provide parents with information about:
- What is emotional regulation,
- Long term implications of negative emotions,
- The importance of learning about your child’s unique temperament, strengths and areas of improvement,
- Triggers that set off emotions, and
- The 8 principles of emotional regulation and how you can teach your child to identify and cope with their feelings
This free parent presentation will be held at Bayview Glen Public School on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. This presentation is brought to you by the school in partnership with York Hills Centre for Children, Youth and Families and York Region District School Board. For more details, please see the flyer.