Early this week, all families would have received a hard copy of the information indicated below. Please note the deadline has been extended to June 5, 2018. If you have any questions and/or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the office.
We have already begun organizing and developing plans for the 2018/19 school year.
- If you know you are moving out of the school, please advise our school office staff as soon as possible.
- It is also important to register your child for Junior Kindergarten if you are hoping to secure a spot for September.
- Our staff are presently working on class placements for next year. We recognize that children have their own learning styles, and we work together to organize classes to meet student learning strengths and needs while balancing a range of social, gender and academic skills and abilities. We invite all parents/ guardians who would like to contribute information regarding their child’s strengths and needs to send it in writing by June 5, 2018. Please send via email or by letter addressed to Ms. Cockburn
- Please note that we do not accept any requests for specific teachers, but will receive notes based on the criteria mentioned above.
- Please also note that due to class size limits, elementary schools are limited as to the number of straight grades they are able to offer, making combined grades a common practice in our schools.