Bayview Glen Public School
Invites all parents and caregivers to join us for a free parent presentation
The Power of
Ensuring a safe engaging environment for children
- Triple P Positive Parenting Seminar Series
For parents of children birth to 12 years of age
Kids don’t come with an instruction manual! Many familiar parenting problems have very simple
solutions that can be applied with some effort and focus. Triple P’s easy-to-understand and
practical strategies have been shown to help families in all types of situations.
- Location: Bayview Glen Public School 42 Limcombe Drive, L3T 2V5
Monday, February 12, 2018 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- • Creating a positive learning environment
• Using assertive discipline
• Having realistic expectations
• Taking care of yourself as a parent
- To register please contact by email or phone:
Oksana Majaski, Community & Partnership Developer Oksana.email@example.com or 416-568-2252
This presentation is brought to you by Bayview Glen P.S. in partnership with Blue
Hills Child and Family Centre and York Region District School Board.